- 1 1/2 oz. American gin (citrus-forward)
- 1 oz. infused Cocchi Americano (see below) – I’ve substituted both Lillet and Suze – will try Cocchi Americano at some point. I prefer the Lillet version so far.
- 1 oz. Dolin Blanc vermouth
Combine all ingredients and stir. Strain into a coupe and garnish with a lemon twist. Excellent for summer – make sure to use a nice, large, clear ice cube 😉
Infused Cocchi Americano
- 1 750 ml. bottle Cocchi Americano
- 20 drops gentian tincture (available at most natural grocers and health food stores)
- Peel of 2 grapefruits
- 2 oz. 100-proof vodka
Combine all ingredients in clean glass jar with a lid, shake and let rest for 3 days. Will keep refrigerated for up to two weeks.