Got to sit at the kitchen bar and watch all the cooking. Awesome experience and incredible food.
12/2/2011 – 2nd visit, just as good as the first. Dessert to die for.
7/27/2012– Back again, remarkably good food. The kitchen bar is really the way to go when eating here. This visit we had:
- Peach, fresh cheese, curry, onion
- Lamb Tartare – romaine, spring onion, caesar
- Pork – red bean, oat, okra, chicory (Chicory is quite interesting n its own)
- Chicken – carrot, pea, beet, sarsaparilla
- Cheese – Taleggio, berry, pistachio, basil, excellent
They did make a Vesper Martini for me with Rose Lillet in place of the blonde Lillet – very nice change.
11/16/2012 – Back again, the girls had the pork with “chick pea fries” which were awesome and cooked beets (which I love.)Â I had the duck.Â All was excellent, as usual.