In the Ace Hotel – we went for dinner one night while in Portland for the 2014 OSCON conference. We sat upstairs which was good, downstairs has the bar and is very open and loud.
Dinner was great, very fresh and very local. Bar was also great, very nice selection of bar cocktails.
We had the:
- Americano – Campari, Italian vermouth, water, orange oil, carbonated and bottled in house
- Small Batch Old Fashioned – Evan Williams single barrel bourbon, sugar, bitters, orange peel
- popcorn, lime salt, grana cheese
- beets, quesa de oveja, oat crumble, blackberry aigre-doux
- gnocchi, eggplant, tomato, zucchini, lemon
- lamb grill, spring onion, kimchi, hazelnut romesco
- chocolate tart, candided walnuts cherry curd, vanilla ice cream